FinderPop 188.8.131.52 Beta (Photoshop fix)[Up to topic list] [Home]
13 Feb 2011, 17:23
|FinderPop 184.108.40.206 Beta (Photoshop fix)|
FinderPop 220.127.116.11 Beta (tagged "Lonely Heifer") is now available.
- Fix 64-bit Cocoa "unused menubar" check - no longer causes a crash in Photoshop if you choose 'Invert Selection' (thanks to Dave for the prod - I wasn't restoring the OpenGL context properly!)
- Fix 64-bit Cocoa "unused menubar" check so it obeys the "must-be-control-click-in-menubar" setting
- Ignore .plugin files when creating "All Apps" submenu (for items ending in '---a'.)
- Add 'quit' AppleEvent handler to finderpop-daemon. A forum user was having problems with FinderPop apparently causing a hang on shutdown/restart/logout. This may help matters.
- Fix a Snow Leopard bug spotted by cowicide where clicking-and-holding on an alias didn't pop up a Contents menu when it should have.
- Fix a bug where ctrl-clicking on an alias A to a folder B would mistakenly allow you to move/copy/alias A into B's children.
- Improved German localisation - thanks Hajo Bass who sent me the improvements back in August and I'm only incorporating them now - sorry!
- More complete Italian localisation - thanks Mauro Ferreri and Nello Martuscelli
What remains to be done:
* Contextual Menu Support in apps other than the Finder on Snow Leopard
* FinderPop info help tag windows on Cocoa apps in Snow Leopard
If you're installing this over a previous beta, you'll have to restart or logout for it to take effect.
As usual, if there are any issues with this, reply here in the forum!